Original Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester Come Back On Sale again
100% Original Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester
enlightenedTop 3 Reasons to Get PowerScan PS100
1.Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
2. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
3.Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the finger tip
Autel Power Scan PS100 Tool Description
ps100 tool description
① Probe Tip – Contacts the circuit or component to be tested.
② Head Lights – Illuminates dark work areas or work areas at
③ Red/Green Polarity Indicator – Identifies positive, negative or
open circuits. The RED Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is3
contacting a positive circuit. The GREEN Indicator lights when
the Probe Tip is contacting a negative circuit.
④ LCD Display –Indicates test results.
⑤ Circuit Breaker Reset – Resets the tool when the Circuit
Breaker is tripped。
⑥ Power Switch – Allows you to conduct a positive or negative
battery current to the tip for activating and testing the function
of electrical components.
⑦ Mode Button – Selects the work mode: AC voltage, DC
voltage, resistance, tone.
⑧ Speaker – When the audio tone is turned on, a beep will be
⑨ Auxiliary Ground Lead – Assists test as a ground lead.
⑩ Adaptor – Connects to the battery.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester Feature and Functions:
1. Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
2. With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
3. Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
4. Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
5. Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
6. Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
7. Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
8. Circuit breaker protected
9. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
10. Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
11. 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
12. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester Specification:
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
NW:0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)