The Autel MaxiSYS Pro is the most comprehensive OBD2 tool for the professional technician who performs J-2534 reprogramming on a regular basis. The WIFI Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P supports diagnostic and programming functions for multi-brand vehicle systems. Following are the software register, install and update instruction.
How to install Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P software?
There are two Setup.exe program packages contained in the CD provided with the MaxiSys tool kit. The packages include the following applications:
1. PC Link – launches a Printing Services program which receives and
allows editing the files sent from the MaxiSys tablet for printing
2. Driver Program – setup driver program for the VCI device
3. Network Configuration Program and Update Agent – network configuration program and firmware update agent for the VCI device (for J2534 ECU programming device)
4. Update Agent – firmware update agent for the VCI device (for Bluetooth communication interface)
To install the Setup.exe program
1. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM of the computer. The driver installation wizard will load momentarily.
2. Click on Next on the welcome page.
3. Click the Change button, and select a destination folder to install the program, and click Next to continue. Or directly click Next to continue without changing the default installation folder.
4. Click Install and the Setup.exe program will be installed onto the computer.
How to register Autel MaxiSYS MS908P pro programmer?
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the MaxiSys Diagnostic Device the first time you use it.
To register the diagnostic device
1. Visit the website: http://pro.auteltech.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the MaxiSys Display Tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
How to Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P diagnostic scanner?
1) To update the software
Each car model software has different version. We provide free update online for One Year, after one year update fee is 995USD/year
2) To update the firmware
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, known as the firmware, can be updated using the Update application. Firmware updates increase the MaxiSys applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The display device automatically searches for available updates for all of the Maxisys components when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device.
1. Power up the MaxiSys Display Tablet, and ensure that it is connected to a power source and with steady internet connection.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates: If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button. If you only want to update some individual items, tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item.
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version if there is one.